Web design trends are constantly updating and changing. Websites are much more prone to shifts in technology than traditional print. With each year comes new advancements, which is why it’s important to stay up to date. Here are a few top trends that we have noticed in 2018 so far.
- Vibrant colors- More websites are becoming courageous in their designing with bold shades. Bright and occasionally even clashing colors can be useful for up and coming brands, with hopes to grab viewers attention.
- Web animation- Animations have typically been a useful tool in making ideas or concepts easier to understand, while being visually appealing. Our web animations are popularly used for website’s marketing.
- Bold Typography- Bigger, bolder lettering is swarming website headers. The purpose of this is to immediately grab the attention of the viewer and keep them on the page.
- Custom illustrations- Illustrations are a great way to create playful and fun elements to a site.
- Asymmetrical layouts- “Broken” layouts are unique and distinctive. This design is typically used for bigger brands, as it is risky, and bigger brands can afford to take the risk.
BetterBizWorks strives to find innovative ways to market your business online. Our methods are specially tailored to drive traffic to your website. Our Goal is to help make your web presence an income stream, not an expense. Call us today at 212-904-0020 to learn more about creating your website.