Terms & Conditions
BETTER BIZ WORKS LLC (BETTER BIZ WORKS) and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following notices, terms, and conditions. In addition, when you use any BETTER BIZ WORKS service, you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to that service and you will be subject to all governing state and federal laws.
This Web site, in its entirety, is the sole property of BETTER BIZ WORKS or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of BETTER BIZ WORKS and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of BETTER BIZ WORKS or its affiliates and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this Web site may be used as a personal shopping, and e-commerce resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the content on this Web site is strictly prohibited. The application of this Web site, into any other Web site, is strictly prohibited unless pre-approved by BETTER BIZ WORKS.
USE OF SITE
By accessing this Web site you are agreeing to all of the terms, conditions, and statements included in this legal statement. The entirety of this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by BETTER BIZ WORKS. The BETTER BIZ WORKS site may not be linked to any other site without prior consent of BETTER BIZ WORKS. BETTER BIZ WORKS and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if BETTER BIZ WORKS believes that customer conduct violates applicable law, disrupts our normal business activities or is harmful to the interests of BETTER BIZ WORKS and its affiliates.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
BETTER BIZ WORKS does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, and content of any third parties related to the creation or delivery of your order. You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your purchases (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
By selecting CREDIT CARD as a method of payment, you agree that you must be authorized to use the credit card presented as a method of payment. Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our website, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. If BETTER BIZ WORKS does not receive payment from your credit card issuer or its agent, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by BETTER BIZ WORKS or its agents.
If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact BETTER BIZ WORKS directly at (212) 904-0020 and include the order number. All sales are final unless order problems/issues are confirmed with the business and BETTER BIZ WORKS determines if a refund is required. All order problem/issue inquiries must be received within 24 hours of the order date listed on your order confirmation email. All refunds will be handled by BETTER BIZ WORKS
You may not use the BETTER BIZ WORKS Web site if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. Likewise, BETTER BIZ WORKS will not store or record information from any person under the age of thirteen (13).
By registering or placing an order with us, you are consenting to receive e-mails from us regarding your registration or your order. Additionally, by registering or placing an order with us, you are consenting to receive commercial e-mail from us. If you do not wish to receive commercial email from us, you may remove your name from the e-mail list and edit your personal information from the BETTER BIZ WORKS computer system by updating your account information.
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED BY BETTER BIZ WORKS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. BETTER BIZ WORKS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, BETTER BIZ WORKS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BETTER BIZ WORKS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, OR PRODUCTS ACQUIRED THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. BETTER BIZ WORKS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT PURCHASE AND PURCHASE QUANTITY. IN THE EVENT OF ANY SITE ERROR, CUSTOMERS WILL BE LIMITED TO A SINGLE UNIT PURCHASE. PRICING ON THIS SITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
BETTER BIZ WORKS disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, conduct of any third-party users, BETTER BIZ WORKS users, advertisers, and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the Site, or otherwise related to your use of the Site. BETTER BIZ WORKS is not responsible for the products, services, actions, or failure to act of any third party in connection with or referenced on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third-party advertisers or service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to BETTER BIZ WORKS at [email protected] BETTER BIZ WORKS may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, at its sole discretion.
BETTER BIZ WORKS is incorporated in the State of New Jersey, USA. As such, the laws of the State of New Jersey will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
For questions or comments regarding our policies, you may contact us at:
BETTER BIZ WORKS
1855 Victory Blvd.
Staten Island, NY. 10314
Top of Form
OF BETTER BIZ WORKS LLC.
- Customers and Clients. BETTER BIZ WORKS collects certain personal information about clients and customers.
“Clients” are businesses and business owners that engage BETTER BIZ WORKS to provide web-based remote ordering services.
“Customers” are individuals that place orders from BETTER BIZ WORKS clients through the BETTER BIZ WORKS system.
“Personal information” is any information that identifies or may identify a user as a specific individual, including name, address, zip code, phone number and email address, as well as order history.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information. BETTER BIZ WORKS will not disclose any personal information about any Customer or Client to any person or entity except (i) BETTER BIZ WORKS will share personal information about a Customer with the Client from whom the customer places an order, (ii) BETTER BIZ WORKS may provide personal information to its vendors and suppliers when necessary, (iii) BETTER BIZ WORKS may share certain personal information with its affiliates in order to complete transactions, and (iv) BETTER BIZ WORKS may release personal information to comply with law, enforce or apply the terms of any of user agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of BETTER BIZ WORKS, customers and clients, or others.
- Customer Service. BETTERBIZWORKS, LLC’s (BETTER BIZ WORKS) customer service representatives may occasionally contact Customers only at the request of the Client and Clients themselves by email to gather information about their experiences with BETTER BIZ WORKS’s service. These surveys are intended to help BETTER BIZ WORKS give its Customers the best possible customer service and are only conducted when requested by Client and at the permission of the Customer.
- Privacy Choices. Customers will be given the option to opt-out of receiving recurring informational and promotional e-mails from the clients of BETTER BIZ WORKS. Customers will also be given the option to opt-out of receiving emails from BETTER BIZ WORKS customer service representatives on behalf of the Client for the purpose of conducting surveys about Customers’ experiences with BETTER BIZ WORKS.
- Deleting or Updating Personal Information. Customers and Clients may always contact BETTER BIZ WORKS to (i) delete their personal information from BETTER BIZ WORKS’s systems; (ii) update their personal information; or (iii) change their preferences with respect to marketing contacts, by emailing BETTER BIZ WORKS at [email protected]
Bottom of Form